- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This auto repair shop is more than that. They do great and timely work, they are extremely fair on prices, honest and are always friendly. They work on all sorts of cars and I have used them for years. I highly recommend them to everyone.Fred B.
Over the years, my wife and I have always relied on GW Automotives (the two Georges) for maintenance on both of our vehicles. Having known the family for many years, it's good to have mechanics we feel we can totally trust. We value their friendship and highly recommend anyone needing car repair to call on GW Automotive for reliable, courteous and reasonable service....any make or model. They're a pleasure to recommend.Thomas Y.
As always, fast, friendly, reliable service. Thanks guysSonny
Very prompt, courteous, and feasonableJohn S.
Great ServiceRon B.
Great service at reasonable price - as usualBill R.